“The Worth” is the apex of my most recent EP 40 Days & perfectly sets up my next album Even If I Lose. The idea behind “The Worth” is simple. Society encourages us to find our identity & worth in what we do & what we’re good at & who we know. But if you live long enough, you know all of those things eventually lose their luster & die off. The value is never the same, even though we have to work. However, the Bible tells us over & over that our worth is in Him. Understanding, believing & accepting that we were created by Him & for Him produces a worthiness that transcends time, space & effort. That’s what I wanted to communicate with this song.
Even If I Lose sounds nothing like 40 Days sonically, but the sentiment is the same.
Video: Armond WakeUp “The Worth”
40 Days is available at your favorite digital outlet.
More From Armond WakeUp:
- 0.1 Tee-Wyla “I Got It (feat. Armond WakeUp & Jonathan Baker)”
- 0.2 Armond WakeUp “Revelation Is Revolution” Music Video
- 0.3 Armond WakeUp I Am The Won (feat. DJ Because)
- 0.4 Armond WakeUp “Even If I Lose” Release Date & Track List
- 0.5 Armond WakeUp “The Worth” Music Video
- 0.6 Armond WakeUp “The Hold” Music Video
- 0.7 the Bookkeeper
- 1 Like this:
- 2 Related
Possession is nine-tenths of the law is an expression meaning that ownership is easier
Armond WakeUp releases a visual from the Even If I Lose album for his
Armond WakeUp "Even If I Lose" Releasing February 27, 2018 Armond WakeUp is set to
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.