Christian hip hop artist and CEO of God Over Money Bizzle, drops “Not For Sale” Featuring Kefia Rollerson!
Hot Bar: “What you want me to do promote crack, figured they wouldn’t reject the noose if the rope was black.”
“For the third test, the Devil took him to the peak of a huge mountain. He gestured expansively, pointing out all the earth’s kingdoms, how glorious they all were. Then he said, “They’re yours—lock, stock, and barrel. Just go down on your knees and worship me, and they’re yours.”” (Matthew 4:8-9 MSG)
Bizzle is definitely in his lane on this track “Not For Sale!” I love when you can reference a song with the Word of God!
Bizzle shows you the real agenda of the record industry and uses the scriptures from (Matthew 4:1-11) to back his statement.
Bizzle illustrates several issues in “Not For Sale” that are on point, but I just want to touch on one.
“Trying to use poverty against them, like give them a Ferrari they’ll lie for you and them some.” Bizzle
Bizzle painted the industry by saying how labels use the artist circumstances/poverty/hunger against them, so they will sale their soul for pennies. We know it’s an individual choice also, that’s why Bizzle says his soul is “Not For Sale,” but the industry is guilty also.
The devil tested Jesus because He had been fasting for 40 days and 40 nights preparing for His test. Jesus was extremely hungry and the devil thought that since Jesus was physically weak at the moment that He would sell His soul for food, but Jesus proved that His soul was “Not For Sale!”
Well done Bizzle!
“Next Jesus was taken into the wild by the Spirit for the Test. The Devil was ready to give it. Jesus prepared for the Test by fasting forty days and forty nights. That left him, of course, in a state of extreme hunger, which the Devil took advantage of in the first test: “Since you are God’s Son, speak the word that will turn these stones into loaves of bread.” (Matthew 4:1-3 MSG)
Jesus answered by quoting Deuteronomy: “It takes more than bread to stay alive. It takes a steady stream of words from God’s mouth.” (Matthew 4:4 MSG)
“He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.” (Deuteronomy 8:3)
Read (Matthew 4:1-11)
Music Video – Bizzle “Not For Sale”:
2. Surrender Feat. Monty G (Prod. by Marv4MoBeats)
3. Not For Sale Feat. Kefia Rollerson (Prod. by Marv4MoBeats & Dilemma)
4. Protocol (Prod. by Marv4MoBeats)
5. No More (Prod. by Vybe)
6. No Hate Feat. Bumps INF (Prod. by Beanz-N-Kornbread)
7. Anybody (Prod. by Marv4MoBeats)
8. Ride Out (Prod. by Beanz-N-Kornbread)
9. Sin No More (Prod. by Dreamcatchers)
10. Better With You Feat. J. Carter (Prod. by Boi-1da)
11. Feel Good Feat. Crystal Tamar (Prod. by The Cratez)
12. All Over Again (Prod. by Marv4MoBeats)
13. Believers (Prod. by Beanz-N-Kornbread)
14. Prayers Up (Prod. by Boi-1da)
15. Soul Deep (Prod. by Boi-1da)
16. Monopoly Feat. Christon Gray (Prod. by Marv4MoBeats)