- 1 If you are looking for a fun challenge while quarantined here you go! Imago Dei Presents “Mandate Challenge” featuring Marqus Anthony #MandateChallenge
- 1.1 Contest Requirements:
- 1.2 Post your submission with the hashtag #MandateChallenge before May 2nd. Tag and challenge 3 other people.
- 1.3 Prizes:
- 1.4 Submissions will be judged based on creativity, delivery and how the theme was incorporated into the submission. Mixing and mastering will not effect judging.
- 1.5 Like this:
- 1.6 Related
If you are looking for a fun challenge while quarantined here you go! Imago Dei Presents “Mandate Challenge” featuring Marqus Anthony #MandateChallenge
A mandate is a decree or mission statement that one lives by. My mandate is found in 1st Timothy 6:11-reflecting the Image of God by pursuing righteousness, godliness, faith, love and gentleness. The submissions to best reflect your mandate wins.
- Rappers and/Singers Spit your hottest 16 over the beat.
- Producers submit your best remix of the Mandate track with the a cappella vocals
- Artists/Graphic Designers, create an artistic representation of your mandate.
Post your submission with the hashtag #MandateChallenge before May 2nd. Tag and challenge 3 other people.
Make sure to follow and tag these accounts for your submission to count:
- A verse on the Mandate Remix EP featuring Imago Dei and Marqus Anthony
Track placed on theBookkeeper Website for 2 weeks + 2 weeks promotion on all social media platforms
Social Media Promotion by Five Twenty CHH.
Social Media Promotion by CHH.Community.
Free feature from Imago Dei
Free Press Release written by Marqus Anthony
Free Mastering by @johnnyblasianmusic
Cover art by @Trent_Shadburne
- Opportunity to make the Cover Art for Mandate Remix EP
- Paid Future cover Art design ($50)
- 2 Producers will have their remixed track selected to be on the Mandate Remix EP.
- 2 producers will receive a paid ($40) producer single
Submissions will be judged based on creativity, delivery and how the theme was incorporated into the submission. Mixing and mastering will not effect judging.
Winners will be announced May 9th
Marqus Anthony is a Minister, Rapper, Writer and Actor from Detroit, Mi. He is also the founder and President of Blessed on Purpose LLC and the Chief of Sraff os The Edge Christian Light Club. His music garnered attention quickly, and debut singl, “Problems” appeared on The Edge Compilation CD. The hit singl “Take Off” was only his second release, yet it was featured on Holy Hip Vol. 20 diwstributed by Capitol Records. His highly anticipated debut album, “Walking by My Faith”, was released in Dec. 2016 and has since been heard by thousands in over 25 countries.
Marqus Anthony has also been blessed to be on The Edge Experience Nationwide Tour and has opened up for artists such as Da’T.R.U.T.H. and Derek Minor. He has been featured on many radios, television and online media outlets such as “Celebrate Live” on Total Christian Television, CHH Today, Trackstarz and many more.
Marqus Anthony testimony is powerful because he is a former scientist that did not believe in God. Miraculously, he opened his heart to Christ and accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He renewed his mind and repented, forsaking a sim-filled life of drugs, sex, and alcohol to become a faithful servant at Rhema International Church under Bishop Eric Lloyd. He now lives to tell the world that atheists are yet being transformed by the power of The Gospel of Jesus Christ!