Kham Announces Debut Album with New Single PROBLEMATIC
On the heels of announcing a joint partnership with RMG Amplify, Culture Villains artist Kham releases his newest single, ‘PROBLEMATIC’ and announces his debut album of the same name.
The west coast inspired track produced by Bay Area native, seni finds Kham rapping about the current societal issues that have been problematic to his mental health.
Kham states, “The current state of our society presents a lot of problems for my daily life. But I like to think I’m a problem to my problems.”
Kham will be releasing his debut album also titled ‘PROBLEMATIC’ on October 30th which is currently available for pre-order and presave on all platforms. He announced the album in a unique way by having fans visit his website www.improblematic.com to view his announcement trailer and also experience a 360 Virtual user experience. Visitors to the site can listen to snippets of the album, view behind the scenes interviews, and purchase merchandise.
Audio – Kham Problematic:
As a Virginia Beach native, Kham strives to create music that not only challenges his listeners but encourages them to have hope in their lives. This sense of hope has led Kham to lead initiatives within his community surrounding issues such inner city starvation and police brutality.
While attending college, Kham has had the opportunity to open up for renowned artists such as KB, Social Club, Steven Malcolm, ACjr+BradyJames, and Andy Mineo.
Kham and his label, Culture Villains, released a compilation album ‘Preseason‘ in February of 2019. The project spurned the singles ‘Roll The Dice’, ‘Eden’, and ‘Survive’ for Kham. After releasing follow up single, Oui, Kham established himself as an artist to watch.
Now a college graduate, Kham is continuing to develop as a hip hop artist while actively creating his debut release.
- Placements include Liberty University Athletics and other collegiate athletic campaigns.
- Past singles have received heavy college radio play and additional radio support
- Multiple iTunes Charting albums
- Previous Releases have received editorial placements such as Fresh
Finds (Spotify) and The Flow (Spotify)
- Upcoming virtual concert to promote new single, Botham
- Co-Headliner Incognito Tour: January 2020-February 2020; 7 dates,
175 room capacity average
- For Indies Only A3C Showcase: October 2019
- SXSW Music Festival Performer: March 2019
- Co-Headliner Preseason Tour: March 2019-April 2019; 5 dates, 100
room capacity average