Kham taps into a new experimental sound for his 3rd single of 2020, UHAUL.
The Enzo Gran produced record finds Kham crooning about the high and lows of his life as he tries to strive for his dreams while being a first generation Guayanese-American.
Kham speaks about having to pack up a figurative Uhaul truck filled with his hopes and goals as he struggles with the harsh truth of his reality.
Kham states, “I want people to understand that no matter what detours life takes you on, you can pack up your dreams and take them with you.”
Audio – Kham – “UHAUL”:
As a Virginia Beach native, Kham strives to create music that not only challenges his listeners but encourages them to have hope in their lives. This sense of hope has led Kham to lead initiatives within his community surrounding issues such inner city starvation and police brutality.
While attending college, Kham has had the opportunity to open up for renowned artists such as KB, Social Club, Steven Malcolm, ACjr+BradyJames, and Andy Mineo.
Kham and his label, Culture Villains, released a compilation album ‘Preseason’ in February of 2019. The project spurned the singles ‘Roll The Dice’, ‘Eden’, and ‘Survive’ for Kham. After releasing follow up single, Oui, Kham established himself as an artist to watch.
Now a college graduate, Kham is continuing to develop as a hip hop artist while actively creating his debut release.
- Placements include Liberty University Athletics and other collegiate athletic campaigns.
- Past singles have received heavy college radio play and additional radio support
- Multiple iTunes Charting albums
- Previous Releases have received editorial placements such as Fresh
Finds (Spotify) and The Flow (Spotify)
- Upcoming virtual concert to promote new single, Botham
- Co-Headliner Incognito Tour: January 2020-February 2020; 7 dates,
175 room capacity average
- For Indies Only A3C Showcase: October 2019
- SXSW Music Festival Performer: March 2019
- Co-Headliner Preseason Tour: March 2019-April 2019; 5 dates, 100
room capacity average