Virginia Beach rapper Kham releases his debut album “PROBLEMATIC” with features from Phil J., CZAR Josh, J. Crum, and Stephanie Nicole.
Virginia Beach is known for its diverse and eclectic musical sounds that originated with the likes of Timbaland, Missy Elliot, and Pharrell, and there are definitely new buzzing artists that are carrying the mantle in their own ways.
Kham is one of those artists, who is continuing the legacy while creating his own niche.
With his debut studio album PROBLEMATIC, Kham is reaching a whole new audience and opening up more eyes to his outstanding sound. The tracklist includes production from Enzo Gran, 1995, Killawatts, Gleece, TopSecretBeats, and Harrisxn. On the heels of announcing a joint partnership with RMG Amplify, the Culture Villains artist uses PROBLEMATIC as a deep dive into the current state of our world over a diverse and eclectic soundscape. Kham touches on issues of self-worth, systemic oppression, racism, police brutality, and hope through the 11 track LP.
Kham states, “The current state of our society presents a lot of problems for my daily life. But I like to think I’m a problem to my problems.”
Kham hosted a 360 VR virtual album release concert exclusively on YouTube prior to the release of the album.
8) NEVER HAD (Feat. CZAR Josh, J. Crum, & Phil J)
10) HARMONY (Feat. Stephanie Nicole)
11) WRIGHT WAY FREESTYLE
As a Virginia Beach native, Kham strives to create music that not only challenges his listeners but encourages them to have hope in their lives. This sense of hope has led Kham to lead initiatives within his community surrounding issues such inner city starvation and police brutality.
While attending college, Kham has had the opportunity to open up for renowned artists such as KB, Social Club, Steven Malcolm, ACjr+BradyJames, and Andy Mineo.
Kham and his label, Culture Villains, released a compilation album ‘Preseason‘ in February of 2019. The project spurned the singles ‘Roll The Dice’, ‘Eden’, and ‘Survive’ for Kham. After releasing follow up single, Oui, Kham established himself as an artist to watch.
Now a college graduate, Kham is continuing to develop as a hip hop artist while actively creating his debut release.
- Placements include Liberty University Athletics and other collegiate athletic campaigns.
- Past singles have received heavy college radio play and additional radio support
- Multiple iTunes Charting albums
- Previous Releases have received editorial placements such as Fresh
Finds (Spotify) and The Flow (Spotify)
- Upcoming virtual concert to promote new single, Botham
- Co-Headliner Incognito Tour: January 2020-February 2020; 7 dates,
175 room capacity average
- For Indies Only A3C Showcase: October 2019
- SXSW Music Festival Performer: March 2019
- Co-Headliner Preseason Tour: March 2019-April 2019; 5 dates, 100
room capacity average
Our Ministry(#tBK247) Mostly Operates off Donations. Thank you in Advance: