The “SHOOT YOUR SHOT CHALLENGE by MARQUS ANTHONY“ contest launches Monday, April 15 and will run thru Friday, April 26. The winners will be announced Saturday, April 27.
Read All the Details in the Press Release??:
The challenge is two-fold. Rappers, take the instrumental and spit your best 8 bars. Two winners will be selected to be featured on the official Shoot Your Shot Remix. Producers, take the acapella and create a brand new beat around it. Be creative! One winning producer will be selected. The tempo for the song is 142.
All 3 of the official winners will win all of the following prizes:
1. Single cover by @lifeofzero
2. Press release for next single written by Justin Sarachik (Editor-In-Chief of Rapzilla, Co-Owner of New H2O)
3. Promotional packages (including written and podcast interviews, site postings and/or social media blasts) for their next single from Jam The Hype, Five Twenty Collective, Rep Da King Mag, the Bookkeeper247 and Tentmaker Music.
4. Spotify playlist placement for next single from New Release Today, Jam The Hype, Five Twenty Collective, Lit Christian Rap and more.
5. Next single played on 90.1 FM Hope Jamz Radio in the UK
6. Song mastered by TLD Beats
In addition the two winning rappers will receive an exclusive original beat of their choice from Miraql3 (producer of Shoot Your Shot).
The winning producer will also receive a 70x7music.com T-shirt as well as a portrait illustration by Eric Ealons of the Bookkeeper247.
The official remix will be debuted on City Takers Radio Show on Victory 91.5 FM in Atlanta!
The winning remix will also have a new single cover with the new featured artists names and be distributed everywhere via EMPIRE Distribution as part of the Shoot Your Shot Remix EP. Also, any producer remixes which are fire will be included on the remix EP too! Royalties will be shared on all songs from the EP. (The original song has about 50k streams on Spotify alone since Jan. 25).
To enter you have to purchase the Shoot Your Shot album online at your preferred location for $3. Here is the link: smarturl.it/shoot_your_shot. This contains the instrumental and the acapella in addition to the original song. Upload your contest submission to Instagram and Twitter, and tag @marqusanthony and put #ShootYourShotChallenge
Thank you so much to all of the sponsors. Contestants, Shoot Your Shot!